Ice Cream Castle
Magic and ice cream combined
Open your own magical ice cream shop!
Have you ever wondered where all the magical creatures go to get their ice cream? In this camp kids will get the opportunity to open their own Ice Cream Parlor. Our show will be about serving ice cream to magical creatures big and small and what happens on the day a magical ice cream wizard walks into their shop!
Everything they need to dive into the world of pretend play is included in their camp kit. This camp includes a theater in a box sent to your destination prior to your camp! A welcome letter will arrive in your email a week before camp and include all your camp-week details.
Camp daily breakdown
Now booking camps in both Eastern and Pacific times
- 9:30 – Dress up and color
- 10:00 – Interactive LiveClass
- 11:00 – Set Design project
- 11:30 – Pre-recorded Puppet Show
- 12:00 – Lunchtime while enjoying our storytimes
- 12:30 – Break
- 1:00 – Afternoon LiveClass
- 2:00 – Costume and Prop Design
- 2:40 – Set up and Practice show
- 3:00 – Done for the day!